Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog Fail

So I started this blog last year excited about sharing my thoughts on motherhood. I was excited to share my journey with you and have you all share your journey with me. But unfortunately, I failed majorly in this endeavor. In my defense, I have a pretty good excuse.

You see, I was working on another major project:

That's right, we added a new member to our family this year. Our little man was born on November 7th. We couldn't be happier to have him in our family.

The problem was I had another difficult pregnancy. Severe morning sickness for the entire pregnancy, lots of back pain, etc. Basically, I HATE being pregnant. And this time it was harder since I had a toddler to take care of. So, some things, like this blog had to go.

But the little man is two months old now and I am ready to get back in the saddle and try this thing again. Because, after all, that a part of motherhood too...starting over when you have failed.

I have several thoughts that have been ruminating but for now I will leave you with a couple of pictures of our new family.
 The Monkey loves her little brother! She can't get enough of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment