Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

The Monkey's Favorite Things

I love it the that monkey likes to read. In fact, more often than not she will choose to have us read to her rather than play with her. I think it is fantastic and a trend I hope will continue as she grows. Right now one of her favorite things is Baby Einstein Alphabooks:

The monkey LOVES these books. I think she likes them because they are small and more baby sized than some of her other books. There is a book for each letter of the alphabet and each one has three words that start with that letter. Each word also has a corresponding picture. Small, short, and colorful, they are a big hit around here. If fact we read them multiple time in a given day. So much so that yesterday I was able to list out all the ones that are missing off the top of my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment